Compassion Night - April 5th
Join FCC Compassion sponsors for a night of friendship and encouragement. Learn about the impact you are having through child sponsorship. Hear from Brian Weber, Compassion Church Relations Director. Eat some snacks, make some friends, write some letters. Sign-up online or by email to Pastor Don at email@example.com. Open to everyone! Wednesday, April 5, 2017, 7:00PM in the main lobby of FCC Mount Laurel.
If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaming Up With Compassion International
- About every 30 seconds, a child dies of malaria, a preventable and treatable disease.
- An estimated 67 million primary school-aged children worldwide don’t attend school.
- About 2.4 billion people live on less than $2 per day, making them extremely vulnerable to natural disasters, illness, food shortages and other kinds of instability.
- 19,000 children die each day due to conditions of poverty.
- 1 billion children (nearly half of all the world’s children) live in poverty. Hundreds of millions live in extreme poverty.
- Each day, 10,000 newborns in developing countries die within a month of birth.
- 640 million children live without adequate shelter.
- There are 1.1 billion people in developing countries without access to clean water.