Let’s Start With Worship!!!
It’s so good to worship the Lord together. Here are songs we have used at FCC to draw our hearts to Jesus and praise Him for His love for us – every day!
March 14, 2021
As you come to learn about God today, get out your Bibles and read together. Then watch these Kid videos below. Bible video 1 is most appropriate for 4 year olds through 1st grade. Bible video 2 is geared for 2nd-5th graders.
PreK-1st grade: Jonah
1. Watch Bible video 1 above. Who was Jonah and what did God tell Jonah to do?
2.Did Jonah obey God?
3. What did Jonah do instead of obeying God? Did that turn out well for him?
4. How long was Jonah in the belly of the great fish? How did Jonah get out?
5. Why did God send Jonah to the city of Ninevah? How did God feel about the people who lived there?
6. Do you know that God loves you too? He loves you so much that he will do anything to show you His love. Can you show God’s love to someone in your family or neighborhood today?
7. Print out the activity sheets and complete them. Remember, God loves people so much and wants them to know and love Him too!
Pinterest account name is FellowshipKids – Jonah craft is posted. Check it out! All you need is a blue crayon, a paper plate, and someone who can draw a little stick man!
2nd-5th grades: Jonah
1. Open your Bibles to the book of Jonah. Watch the second video above.
2. Jonah as a prophet called by God to do a special job. What did God ask Jonah to do?
3. How did Jonah respond to God’s request? What were the consequences of Jonah’s disobedience?
4. Did God take care of Jonah even though he disobeyed?
5. Has God ever taken care of you in a situation even when you chose not to obey?
6. God loves us so much that he will go to great lengths to show us His love. Remember that as you go through your week – GOD LOVES YOU! And share His love with a friend in a practical way this week as well.
7. Activity sheets below can help you remember today’s Bible story. Pick one or two and have some fun!
Activity and Coloring: Jonah coloring and activities