Let’s Start With Worship!!!
It’s so good to worship the Lord together. Here are songs we have used at FCC to draw our hearts to Jesus and praise Him for His love for us – every day!
March 7, 2021
As you come to learn about God today, get out your Bibles and read together. Then watch these Kid videos below. Bible video 1 is most appropriate for 4 year olds through 1st grade. Bible video 2 is geared for 2nd-5th graders.
PreK-1st grade: Elisha and Naaman
1. Watch Bible video 1 above. Who was Naaman? What was his job?
2.What was wrong with Naaman?
3. Was the servant girl mean or kind to Naaman? How do you know?
4. What did the prophet Elisha tell Naaman to do?
5. Was Naaman happy about this? Why or why not?
6. How did the story end? What did Naaman learn about God from his experience of washing in the river?
7. Print out the activity sheets and complete them. Remember, sometimes we don’t understand everything about how God works, but we can trust Him always!
2nd-5th grades: Elisha, the Widow and Many Jars of Clay
1. Open your Bibles and read 2 Kings 4:1-7. Watch the second video above.
2. What was the widow’s problem?
3. What did Elisha tell her to do?
4. How did God “show up” that day for the widow woman and her sons?
5. Has God ever provided for you and your family in ways beyond your expectations? Discuss that together.
6. Jehovah Jireh is one of God’s Hebrew names. It means “God will provide.” Name the ways God has provided for you this week. Give Him all praise and honor for loving you in this way!
Activity and Coloring: Elisha and Naaman