Let’s Start With Worship!!!
It’s so good to worship the Lord together. Here are songs we have used at FCC to draw our hearts to Jesus and praise Him for His love for us – every day!
April 11, 2021
As you come to learn about God today, get out your Bibles and read together. Then watch these Kid videos below. Bible video 1 is most appropriate for 4 year olds through 1st grade. Bible video 2 is geared for 2nd-5th graders.
For Preschoolers through 1st grade:
1. Watch the Bible videos above.
2. Did Daniel do a good job serving the King of Babylon? How did the other leaders feel about this?
3. What was the bad law that the other leaders wanted to pass?
4. Did Daniel obey that law? Why not?
5. Could King Darius save Daniel from the lions? Who did save Daniel?
6. Why do you think Daniel kept praying to God when he was faced with a hard choice?
7. Print out the activity sheets and complete them. There is a fun craft for you to make as well! Remember, you can trust God at all times; God is even more powerful than lions!
For 2nd-5th graders:
1. You can find this Bible story in Daniel 6. Locate it in your Bibles and read the account when Daniel continued to pray to God even when the law said he could not.
2. Daniel was faced with a hard choice. Should he obey God or man? What did Daniel choose?
3. Have you ever been in a situation when your friends have asked you to do something you knew was wrong? How did you respond?
4. How can the story of Daniel give you courage to make good choices and do what is right?
5. God can be trusted no matter what. Can you pray to God and ask him to give you strength and courage to follow him?
6. Dig deeper this week –Memorize Daniel 2: 20-21.
FCC kids’ Pinterest account name is FellowshipKids – Most weeks new craft ideas are posted which go along with our Bible stories. Check it out!
Each Tuesday we read the same Bible story to Preschoolers on Instagram. Follow us on Instagram at fcc_kidmin.
Activity and Coloring:Daniel and Lions Den