Hello Parents and Kids!
We hope you’ll consider coming back to in-person worship and to 9 AM kids programs soon! In the meantime, we invite you to access all the materials kids in classes in the building are learning.
Let’s Start With Worship!!!
It’s so good to worship the Lord together. Here are songs we have used at FCC to draw our hearts to Jesus and praise Him for His love for us – every day!
June 27, 2021
As you come to learn about God today, get out your Bibles and read together. Then watch these Kid videos below. Bible video 1 is most appropriate for 4 year olds through 1st grade. Bible video 2 is geared for 2nd-5th graders.
For Preschoolers through 1st grade:
1. No Bible video today.
2. This week Jesus does a miracle of healing. Read in The Beginner’s Bible (or another storybook BIble) the story called “A Captain’s Faith.” In this story, someone was sick. Who was sick?
3. What does the man ask Jesus to do for his sick servant?
4. What does Jesus do? Does he go to the house to heal the man?
5. This story shows two things: first, that Jesus has authority over all things, even sickness and second, that our faith in Jesus is so important!
6.Is anyone sick in your family? How can you help a person who is sick?
7. Remember to pray for those who are hurting in your family or among your friends. While Jesus may not heal them completely or right away, we know that HE knows what is best.
8.Print out the activity sheets and complete them. Remember, Jesus has compassion on everyone he has made.
For 2nd-5th graders:
1. No video today. This Bible story in the New Testament is found in the gospel book of Matthew 8:1-15. Read the story in your Bible.
2.Today we see Jesus healing a Centurian’s servant.
3. What is a Centurian? How many people does he command? Why is this an important detail in the story?
4. What does this soldier ask Jesus to do?
5. How does Jesus respond? Why is he so surprised at this man’s faith?
6. God has the power and authority to heal, but He does not always do so. We live in a broken world which is full of sickness and pain (see Genesis 3). God did not create the world to be this way (remember Genesis 1?).
7. Pray with faith that God will work in the lives of those you know who are sick, hurt, or sad.
“The Lord is good to all; He has compassion on all he has made.” Psalm 145:9
Each Tuesday we read a Bible story to Preschoolers on Instagram. Follow us on Instagram at fcc_kidmin.
Activity and Coloring: Centurian’s Faith