Hello Parents and Kids!
We hope you’ll consider coming back to in-person worship and to 9 AM kids programs soon! In the meantime, we invite you to access all the materials kids in classes in the building are learning.
Let’s Start With Worship!!!
It’s so good to worship the Lord together. Here are songs we have used at FCC to draw our hearts to Jesus and praise Him for His love for us – every day!
June 6, 2021
As you come to learn about God today, get out your Bibles and read together. Then watch these Kid videos below. Bible video 1 is most appropriate for 4 year olds through 1st grade. Bible video 2 is geared for 2nd-5th graders.
For Preschoolers through 1st grade:
1. Watch Bible video 1 above.
2. In this video we see Jesus and a man named Zacchaeus meeting. Who was Zacchaeus?
3. Zacchaeus was short and he couldn’t see Jesus over all the people. What did he do??
4. Zacchaeus was a tax collector. Was he an honest man?
5. Jesus loves people even though they sometimes do things that are not good or right. Did Jesus love Zacchaeus even though he was dishonest?
6. Zacchaeus was a sinner, but how did he change?
7. Print out the activity sheets and complete them. Remember, Jesus changes us from the inside out!
For 2nd-5th graders:
1. This Bible story in the New Testament is found in the gospel book of Luke 19:1-10. Watch video 2.
2.Today we see Jesus entering the city of Jericho. Who wanted to see Jesus?
3. Why was it hard for Zacchaeus to see Jesus? What did he do?
4.KEY POINT: Jesus changes us from the inside out.
5. What did you learn about God from this story?
6. Continue the conversation at home this week. Discuss the ways Jesus changes us inside and how it matters what our hearts love and desire. How does that affect our behavior?
“For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.” Luke 19:10
Each Tuesday we read a Bible story to Preschoolers on Instagram. Follow us on Instagram at fcc_kidmin.
Activity and Coloring: Zaccheaus activities