Hello Parents and Kids!
We hope you’ll consider coming back to in-person worship and to 9 AM kids programs soon! In the meantime, we invite you to access all the materials kids in classes in the building are learning.
Let’s Start With Worship!!!
It’s so good to worship the Lord together. Here are songs we have used at FCC to draw our hearts to Jesus and praise Him for His love for us – every day!
July 4, 2021
As you come to learn about God today, get out your Bibles and read together. Then watch these Kid videos below. Bible video 1 is most appropriate for 4 year olds through 1st grade. Bible video 2 is geared for 2nd-5th graders.
For Preschoolers through 1st grade:
1. Watch Bible video 1.
2. This week Jesus does a miracle of feeding over 5,000 people. What is a miracle?
3. What is the problem in this story?
4. What does Jesus ask his disciples to do?
5. How many fish and how many loaves of bread do the disciples bring to Jesus? What happens next?
6. Have you ever been hungry? Who gives you food? How does God provide for you?
7. Remember to pray for those who don’t have enough to eat. Jesus knows all of our needs and has compassion on us. He provides.
8.Print out the activity sheets and complete them. Remember, Jesus has compassion on everyone he has made.
For 2nd-5th graders:
1. Watch Bible video 2 above. This Bible story in the New Testament is found in the gospel book of Matthew 14:13-22 and in Mark 6:30-44. Read the story in your Bible.
2.Today we see Jesus feeding a large crowd of people. What is the problem in this story?
3. What does Jesus ask his disciples to do?
4. When they bring back this small amount of fish and bread, what does Jesus do before he distributes it to the people?
5. What happened next? How did Jesus provide for all those people?
6. What does this story show you about God’s character? Can you trust God to provide for you when you are hungry?
7. What if you are hungry in a spiritual way – not just hungry for food. Can God meet your need for love, care and salvation?
“For He satisfies the longing soul, and the hungry soul he fills with good things.” Psalm 107:9
Each Tuesday we read a Bible story to Preschoolers on Instagram. Follow us on Instagram at fcc_kidmin.
Activity and Coloring: Jesus Feeds 5,000